Wet Scrubber Pilot Plant
Tri-Mer offers wet scrubber pilot plants for fumes, gases, particulate,
and oil mists in capacities of 1000 to 3600 cfm. Wet scrubber pilot units
are "turnkey," with ducting, fans, pump and piping included.
Tri-Mer has a wet scrubber for virtually every air emissions problem:
particulates, fumes, gases, oil mists. Flexible rental program, and longer-term
wet scrubber leasing plans provide options for short-term process documentation,
performance testing, or seasonal increases in production.
Cloud Chamber® Wet Scrubber
for Submicron Particulate (More)
- Eliminates particulate down to 0.1 microns.
- 99.99%+ efficient for particulate from 0.1 to 300+ microns
- Highly effective as a Tail Gas Scrubber CCS
- Removes fumes and gases, including HCl, HF, HNO3, H2SO4, SO2, Cl2
and NH3, simultaneously with particulate.
- Excellent, lower cost alternative to electrostatic precipitators when
particulate is suspended in hot gas streams.
Fan / Separator® Wet Scrubber
for Corrosive Fumes
- Best wet scrubber technology available for sulfuric acid fumes, other common corrosives
- Uses 1/10th the water of other wet scrubber devices
- All-mechanical wet scrubber operates at 20% less brake horsepower than
conventional wet scrubber devices
- Energy use is 15 to 20% less than comparable wet scrubber devices due to
positive pressure design.
- Fan/Separator wet scrubber is widely preferred for sulfuric acid, pickling,
metal plating and battery charging fumes.
Crossflow Wet Scrubber Guarantees
Operating Permit Level Out the Stack
- Best wet scrubber technology available for sulfuric acid fumes
- Crossflow wet scrubber scrubs virtually all inorganic compounds
- Maintains stack emissions to specific PPM level for all input concentration
- Wet scrubber with quench accommodates inlet temperatures to 2000°F.
- Crossflow wet scrubber operates at velocities between 150 and 500 ft./min.
Whirl Wet ® Dust Collector / Wet
Scrubber for Dust and Particulate
- Whirl / Wet scrubber is highly effective for dusts over 5 microns
- Suitable for both soluble and insoluble dusts, powders and fines
- Low water use, low energy consumption
- Wet scrubber system will not clog under any operating conditions.
OM-1 Oil Mist Wet Scrubber for
Petroleum and Synthetic Lubricants
- OM-1 wet scrubber accommodates multiple oil mist sources.
- Meets new standards for oil mist exposure
- Cleans the air, reduces housekeeping, lowers risk of fire
- OM-1 wet scrubber has low pressure design that minimizes energy use.
Dry Dust Collection Pilot Plant
Tri-Flow for Submicron Particulate, Fumes (More)
- Proven dry dust collection technology used successfully in hundreds of applications
- Installations cover a wide range of air flows and pollutants.
- Tri-Flow has a MERV 16 performance rating, and performance virtually
identical to a HEPA filter.
- System provides efficiencies of 99.999% on 0.5 micron and larger particles by weight.
- A superior alternative for bag, cartridge and pocket filter applications
- Tri-Flow filters have a multi-year service life, and are easy to maintain
thanks to integral pulse jet cleaning.
HOME / NOx FILTER / CERAMIC CATALYST FILTER / WET CCS FOR SUBMICRON PARTICULATE
BOILER MACT / WHIRL WET WET DUST COLLECTOR / TRI-NOx SCRUBBERS
VERTICAL FLOW SCRUBBERS / CROSSFLOW SCRUBBER / TANKS / COMPACT AIR FILTERS
Select by Trade Name / Select by Need / Literature / Articles – Cloud Chamber /
Press / Q&A / Awards & Alliances / Reps / Contact / Product Catalog /
News / Conference Talks / Industry Events
1400 Monroe Street • P.O. Box 730 • Owosso, MI 48867; USA
Phone: (989) 723-7838 • Fax: (989) 723-7844
© Copyright 2015 Tri-Mer Corporation
Website designed by Marketing Services Inc.
All Tri-Mer Corporation products are proudly manufactured in the USA