Tri-Mer Ceramic Catalyst
Tri-Mer ceramic filter systems are capable of removing particulate matter (PM), NOx, SO2, HCl, dioxins, and mercury in a single system. The filters operate up to
Tri-Mer high temperature filters are chemically inert and highly corrosion-resistant, as would be expected from ceramic materials. Filters are manufactured in two varieties: standard UltraTemp standard filter and UltraCat catalyst filter. The catalyst filter is identical to the standard filter, except that it has nanobits of SCR catalyst embedded in the filter walls for NOx removal, Organic HAPs, CO, and dioxin destruction.
• Particulate matter (PM) is removed to ultralow levels (<2 mg/Nm3, 0.001 grains/dscf) at temperatures up to 1650°F. Ceramic filters are highly effective on submicron PM: equal to fabric bags and better than ESP. The Ceramic Catalyst Filter System is an excellent replacement for spray dryer ESP.
• SO2, SO3, HCl, HF, and other acid gases treated at over 90% removal using integrated dry sorbent injection.
• NOx destruction over 90%. In addition to treating PM and acid gases, the catalyst filters have nanobits of NOx catalyst embedded throughout the filter walls. These filters provide very effective NOx destruction using integrated aqua ammonia injection. Replaces conventional SCR.
• NOx destruction takes place at lower temperatures than standard SCR big-block reactors that require 650°F. Ceramic Catalyst filters show good destruction as low as 350°F and over 90% at 400°F for most applications. Equally effective at higher temperatures up to 950°F.
• Dioxins (up to 99%) and mercury (varies with form) can be removed within certain temperature ranges.
• Cement Organic HAPS (O-HAPS) effectively destroyed.
• The Tri-Mer UltraCat Catalyst filter system is a cost-effective solution to many difficult pollution control issues.
Multiple Plenums for Projects of Any Size
• Treats any gas
flow volume – plenums are placed in parallel.
• Multiple plenums
provide built-in redundancy for high up-time performance. No "ESP
• If a plenum is
taken off-line for service, the other plenums treat the entire flow
at a temporary higher pressure with no change in performance.