We offer one of the widest varieties of
corrosion resistant fans and industrial blowers
on the market with a complete line of corrosion resistant PVC and polypropylene blowers.
Sizes range from 800 - 10,000 CFM.
Specifications of Exhaust Fans / Industrial Blowers
This Specification defines the design requirements, the quality and types of workmanship
and materials, and the performance standards and guarantees for equipment, materials and
services supplied by Tri-Mer Corporation.
The vendor (Tri-Mer Corporation) shall furnish (qty) Exhaust Fan (s) complete with auxiliaries
and options described herein. Each Exhaust Blower / Fan shall include but is not limited
to the following:
- Fan Housing and internals necessary to provide adequate chemical resistance
and flow in order to achieve performance.
- Fan frame coated to resist specific chemicals as noted in process description.
- Standard EPACTTEFC Motor.
- Browing or equal drive package designed to meet required cfm.
- Fan wheel and shaft specifically designed and coated (if necessary)
to resist process chemicals.
3) EXHAUST FAN DESIGN REQUIREMENTS
- Fan Units shall be manufactured of PVC, Polypropylene. Vendor shall evaluate
materials and select the most appropriate material for this service.
- Fan to be constructed and tested in accordance with AMCA standards.
- Fan bearings shall be visible and accessible for inspection and maintenance.
Bearing life shall have a minimum of 20,000 hours at a L10 rating.
- The fan and motor shall be designed for a static pressure capability of the
specified pressure drop.
- The sound levels generated by the Vendor furnished equipment during normal
operation shall not exceed 85 dBA-weighted, slow response, under free field condition,
at a horizontal distance of 10 feet from the surface of sound generation.
- Vendor shall provide electric motor and drives for each unit. Vendor shall be responsible
for the selection of the motor characteristics and the motor mounting.
- Specially designed shaft seals shall be provided with the fan assuring no internal liquors
or air stream to be in contact with the fan shaft.
- An inspection port shall be provided on the fan housing to allow for impeller inspection.
- Impeller construction shall be of an appropriate material designed to withstand attack
of contaminants in the air-stream.
- Fan impeller wheels shall be a minimum of Class II.
- All equipment manufactured by Tri-Mer Corporation is warranted under the standard
Tri-Mer Corporation one-year warranty. All purchased components are warranted under
the respective manufacturer warranty.
4) STANDARD SUPPLIED COMPONENTS
Standard Purchased components furnished on Tri-Mer Corporation Whirl/Wet Fans are as follows:
- Browning or equal Drive Package
- Fan Base epoxy-paint black.
- Drain at low point in housing
- Flanged Outlet. (Undrilled)
- Fan with standard efficiency 460/3/60 TEFC Motor
5) COMPONENTS SUPPLIED BY END USER
- Tie downs, guy wires, anchor bolts and foundations
- Mating flanges to customer connections, hardware and gaskets
- Connecting duct from process (See Options)
- Heat tracing and insulation
- Spring Vibration Isolation
HOME / ULTRATEMP HOT GAS FILTRATION / CCS FOR SUBMICRON PARTICULATE
BOILER MACT / WHIRL WET WET DUST COLLECTOR / TRI-NOx SCRUBBERS
VERTICAL FLOW SCRUBBERS / CROSSFLOW SCRUBBER / TANKS / COMPACT AIR FILTERS
Select by Trade Name / Select by Need / Literature / Articles – Cloud Chamber /
Press / Q&A /
Reps / Contact / Product Catalog /
News / Industry Events
1400 Monroe Street • P.O. Box 730 • Owosso, MI 48867; USA
Phone: (989) 723-7838 • Fax: (989) 723-7844
© Copyright 2012 Tri-Mer Corporation
Website designed by Marketing Services Inc.